I like trying different makeup products – new to me products, but I always end up going back to my tried and true products (i.e. ride or dies).
Since I have previously written about my daily beauty routine here, although it has changed since, I wanted to share a visual of what they are and a little about why they’re amazing to me!
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte & PorelessFoundation (#220): This is my all time favorite foundation. My skin can get a little oily throughout the day, but this foundation stands the test of time, literally. It goes on smooth and it’s easy to build coverage if you need it. I feel like it really gives my skin an airbrushed look and it stays put all day.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte (#001 Translucent): I use this pressed powder on top of my foundation to reinforce staying power and to control shine. It applies easily with a fluffy powder brush.
- e.l.f. Brow Kit (Dark): I typically only use the gel side to carve out my brows and fill them slightly. It comes with a small angled brush which is super easy to handle. This gives really great definition to my brows and helps them out where they are sparse. I like to use the brown powder side as a crease shadow. It’s the perfect greige to add some definition to the eyes.
- Maybelline New York Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Palette (Natural Smokes): I will sometimes use this in the way it was intended, but I mostly use the darkest shade to fill in my brows and help the gel last. Occasionally, I’ll just use the shadow to fill in my brows if I don’t care for a super carved brow that day.
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (Black): This is a great everyday mascara. It’s super black, and I really like the brush. The brush seems very flexible, and it really feels like it helps cover all your lashes.
These are my no fuss, tried and true makeup products. Have you tried any of these? What are some of your favorite products?